This article is entitle to show all of our customers the features in our NBVL Portal to enhance a better understanding and a smooth workflow
- Place your username (commonly your primary email) and your password (commonly your account number).
- Click "I am not a robot" and then "Login"
If you are having issues knowing your username and/or remembering your password please give us a call at 305-273-5788
- To see your patients results you can click on dashboard on your left panel first module and applied your patient's name.
- You can also see a variety of results by date range and/or by accession number in the "results dashboard module
- Ability to email, fax, print, or download the result
- You can also click on the accession number marked in blue to open a new page with full details of your results.
- To place and order you can click on the left side panel "place order" module. There will be a few details that needs to be address in the patient information fields, for example birthday, name, sex. There will be a drop down menu to choose which test would you like to place on the patient.
- Make sure after the order is done click "Print" at the top right side, this print view form of your order will need to be placed inside the bag with the sample. The driver will pick up this sample bag.
-Ability to check the status of your order by clicking on the "order dashboard module" in the left side panel. You can search by date, patient name, or order ID.
- You can also download your order by clicking on "order dashboard" then looking for the specific order and finally clicking on the order ID
- Ability for a Supply request, by clicking on "supply request" module on the left side panel. This will transfer you to a whole new page where you can fill out the supplies in need, then click submit.
- After the form is submitted you will receive an email confirmation of your supply request and the next available driver will be assigned to deliver this supply to you.
- If you are an out of state customer you will receive an email confirmation of your tracking number for your supply request.
- Ability to edit or delete a provider by clicking on the left bar "manage providers" module. You can search the name of the provider on the left top side bar and then on the left side there will be an option to edit or delete the provider.
To add a provider please contact us via live chat or phone
- Ability to edit your clinic/hospital information by clicking on the left bar "clinic settings". You can edit the address, phone number, fax and name.
- Ability to contact our customer support via live chat. This icon is located at the bottom left corner of the portal. This live chat gives you the ability to ask any important questions in regards of samples, results and/or online issues. Pick up requests can also be made via live chat.
- Click on "Speak with a representative" and one of our representatives will take your chat as soon as possible.
CUT OFF TIMES
- Please be aware that pick up cut off times are
AM 12:00 PM EST
PM 7:00 PM EST
Monday - Friday 8:00am EST - 6:00pm EST
Saturdays 9:00am EST - 5:00pm EST
Office: (305) 273–5788 International: (800) 910–2888